These materials are available to visitors to our Center. View the Center’s hours and location.
- Historical photograph collection: Images of Main Street, factories, the Oil Boom era, railroads, residents and their homes, rural life in Henry Township
- Local newspapers: Weekly Beacon (1880s-1943); North Baltimore News (1933-2005) Note: Researchers must make an appointment to view original newspapers. However, these newspapers are on microfilm at the North Baltimore Public Library
- Local business advertising and promotional items from the 19th and 20th centuries
- History Books and Maps relating to the North Baltimore area
- Village business and residential directories from 1898 to the present
- North Baltimore Public School memorabilia and yearbooks
- See a list of other organizations in our community that can help you with your research and a list of publications from the Society.